Friday, May 19, 2006

#37

"Carbon Scoring"
Jimmy Eat World
Singles

Nmber of listens: |
Stars (out of 5): 3

Okay, based on the first moment of this song there is no way it can be Jimmy Eat World. This is the fastest I have ever head a JEW song, very punk-like. I haven't listened to any punk in awhile so of course I can't think of the band this is reminding me of. Actually, it sounds like it could have come form the Descendents! If Jim Ward took over for Milo!

Now that I have realized the sound similarities, I am really liking this song. If you are looking for something like "The Middle" then this song is so not for you.

Here we go.
(My only cold I fought.)
Here I am, frozen in time I find a way from you, pave the way.
And cause I can't stand still they'll leave you down and out.
And when your face gets here I'll stab you in the back.
Tell me now, I need to know how long.
Clear the way.
Don't make me wait all day.

With you, from you, pave my way.
And cause I can't stand still, they'll leave you down and out.
And when your face gets here I'll stab you in the back.
It's a long way home.
Can't you find your way?
I'm a trampoline.
Lift me up over farenheit.
I'm a trampoline.
I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home