Tuesday, February 28, 2006

#28

"Medicine Ball"
Rogue Wave
Descended Like Vultures

Nmber of listens: ||||
Stars (out of 5): 3

This song is Rogue Wave's "Bob Dylan"-esque song. It has that feeling of lyrics being squished into too short of a period of time. It does NOT have the nasally sound that Bob Dylan has made famous but there is not doubt of the influence here. I love the sound of this song as it conflicts with itself, going between a folky sound and a strict drum beat kind of feel.

No lyrics, I'll have to type them up myself

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's actually unclear whether I have ever heard Rogue Wave. Ha.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Allie put one of their songs on Mailtunes 2.0

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home